Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mikael Blomkvist: Stud Muffin

After I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo I wrote the following as part of my Goodreads review:


For a book that was entitled Men Who Hate Women in Sweden and that spent a long time developing strong female characters I thought it was a poor choice to undermine this development by having every major female character (Lisbeth, Erika, Cecilia) swoon at the very sight of Blomkvist. Hell I thought for sure Blomkvist was going to get some more loving when he finally tracked down Harriet.


I have yet to read the other two books in the trilogy but when I was discussing how crazy Blomkvist’s sexual prowess was with a friend he informed me that in the next book Blomkvist does in fact sleep with Harriet. The ridiculousness of this can only be expressed visually.





No comments:

Post a Comment